Moshe (Jeff) is an Attorney at Law licensed in the states of Washington and Arizona. His practice is focused on Civil Litigation, Divorce & Family Law, Real Estate Law, Personal Injury, and Criminal Defense. Jeff provides thoughtful, emotionally intelligent and resolute representation.
Jeff's received his bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer and Economics from Rutgers University and his Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona. Additionally, Jeff received his post-doctoral LL.M. in International Trade & Business Law from the University of Arizona. To gain further expertise in common law and European Union law, Jeff earned an LL.B. Bachelors of Law with Honors from the internationally renowned University of London.
Because of Jeff's unique background, he is adept at finding creative solutions to complex problems, and has a unique combination of legal skill, business experience, technical aptitude, and street smarts to be an immensely capable counselor and advocate.
- Divorce and Family Law: Jeff has successfully helped many clients with family law disputes, including complex, high-net-worth divorces and complicated international divorces and child custody matters. He handles all aspects of family law, including Divorce, Unmarried Parents, Parenting Plans, Child Support, Relocation, Non-Parent Custody, and Domestic Violence Prevention Orders.
- Cross-Jurisdiction (UCCJEA) Family Law Issues: Jeff has extensive experience and a highly successful track record in litigating domestic and international UCCJEA (Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act) cases, where there is a dispute over which state or country has jurisdiction over a child in a divorce or parentage matter.
- Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution: Jeff has won judgments and mediated settlement against individuals and businesses of different varieties and sizes, including public and private schools. He has skillfully represented many petitioners and respondents in antiharassment hearings.
- EB-5 Litigation: Jeff represents multiple Chinese investors in EB-5 Investment Project lawsuits. He and is currently Counsel of Record in a lawsuit involving an immense EB-5 Development Project in Seattle, which is a "Case of First Impression" in Washington State.
- Real Estate: Jeff has helped many residential and commercial purchasers and sellers to draft and review purchase/sale contracts, transfer of ownership, deeds of trust, leases, foreclosures, and the creation of real estate LLCs. Jeff has successfully represented HOAs in disputes with members, neighbors, contractors, and the City of Seattle. He has successfully represented numerous landlords and tenants in landlord-tenant disputes, including evictions. I have effectively represented real estate owners in actions for negligence against neighbors and contractors. He has also successfully represented Real Estate Brokers in a variety of disputes.
- Personal Injury and Property Damage: Jeff has successfully helped multiple individual settle claims for injuries sustained to their person and property due to the fault of another party. He has also successfully defended individuals sued for negligence.
- Criminal Defense: Jeff has successfully helped multiple clients in criminal defense cases, including DUIs, misdemeanors, juvenile matters, and felonies.
Jeff's rare combination of legal expertise, business experience, technical aptitude, and street smarts makes Jeff uniquely suited to be an immensely effective counselor and advocate for his clients.